A Hands-on approach...
Workshops are an effective way to engage campus participants with a particular topic. I encourage campuses to schedule half or full-day workshops covering key areas of interest in great depth. Further, all workshops include pre-scheduled and agreed upon follow-ups to assure attendees are able to make use of what they learn in a practical manner.
Recent workshop topics include:
- The Purpose and Practice of Predictive Analytics
- Utilizing Focus Groups for Holistic Assessment Efforts on Campus
- The Growing Relationship between Institutional Research and Enrollment Management
- Students Engaging Students to Improve a Campus: Cultivating Students to Gather Insights
- Planning and Executing Peer Institution Identification and Analysis
- Creating a Culture of Assessment
- Outcomes and Curriculum Mapping to Assure Student Learning
- Engaging Faculty with their Own Data
- An Assessment Toolbox: Rubrics, Formative Assessment, Exams, and Portfolios
- Creating a Meaningful Course Evaluation Process and System
To find out more about having Will present a workshop on your campus, please fill out the form below.