Coming to a campus or conference near you...
I enjoy little more than having the opportunity to travel to campuses and share information and ideas. While I am open to speaking on any areas related to assessment, accreditation, student success, or student engagement, I routinely present to campuses on the following:
- Identifiying and Using Peer Institution Groups
- Developing Meaningful Assessment Strategies
- Engaging Faculty in Assessment Work
- Using Homegrown Data to Predict Attrition
- Making Focus Groups Part of Assessment Efforts
- Student-Driven Assessment Efforts on Campus
- Responding to Data Disasters by Increasing Responsibility and Transparency
- Creating a Culture of Trust: Innovative Ways to Increase Student Survey and Evaluation Response Rates
- Noncognitive Factors and Student Success: Research and Institutional Perspectives
- Leveraging the Four Frames of Student Success
- Making Sound Use of Data on Campus
- Working with Campus Partners to Integrate Data
- The Role of Assessment in 21st Century Higher Education
I am happy to present one-off topics or to put together full day visits complete with multiple presentations to various audiences.
To learn more about working with Will on speaking opportunities, please fill out the form below.