An Extra Set of Eyes Can go a long way...
Whether writing a Fifth Year Interim Report, Substantive Change, QEP, or completing the Full Reaffirmation, having an extra set of eyes examine your document can go a long way in providing peace of mind and maximizing opportunities for success.
As an experienced former SACSCOC Liaision Officer and off-site and on-site review committee member, I am prepared to assist in reviews of full documents or selected pieces. In my on-campus role, I successfully led efforts for a Full Reaffirmation, a Fifth Year Interim Report, two substantive changes, and a level change (combined first Master's program and first online program).
My experience centers on all aspects of institutional effectiveness, student success, and faculty credentialing. But, I am available for full report reviews, as well. You will receive detailed feedback, suggestions, and unlimited phone consultations to discuss your report and next steps to be successful.
- Reviewing draft documents (in full or selected standard)
- Structuring campus committees and responsibilities
- Designing internal processes to maximize potential for success
- Providing workshops to prepare faculty and staff for the accreditation process
- Examining case for compliance and reviewing for adequate evidence of compliance
- Helping to prepare for on-site reviews
For more information on working with Will to meet your accreditation needs, please fill out the form below.